Patient Etiquette

Patient Etiquette
Phlebotomy
Start of A New Career
powered by

Your Thoughts!

Patient Etiquette

The correct manner to address your patient/client/resident is by their preferred name; usually his/her last name. This is called RESPECT.  A student in an allied health care program does not need to learn this in the classroom...this teaching should have been taught at home. However, if this level of respect was not taught in the home as a child; you will definitely learn this level of RESPECT from a career preparatory course dealing with patients and their families. Once you have accomplished this level of RESPECT; addressing clients by their last name displays a respectful caregiver.

10 Comments to Patient Etiquette:

Comments RSS
David Wister on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 1:48 PM
Outstanding post! The information you have provided is outstanding. I was searching such type of content since long but finally today my search is over and all thanks to you. Your blog is not only educational but constructive too. Once again appreciation.
Reply to comment

Jefferson on Saturday, March 16, 2013 2:55 AM
Life Solutions for Health is a nursing assistant and an allied healthcare training facility. If you are looking for an Atlanta, GA Training Program our training begins here with you!
Reply to comment

http://www.myabsdr.com on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 1:35 AM
Life Solutions for Health will be known as a leading training and community center in Georgia that will provide healthcare facilities with compassionate, dedicated, and trustworthy healthcare providers in this revolutionizing healthcare society.
Reply to comment

amanda singh on Thursday, March 21, 2013 1:08 PM
Successfully completed my EKG course at Life Solutions for Health. I scored 463/500 on the national certification exam thanks to my EKG instructor, MR. C, and the overall training curriculum. Exams, lectures, and practicals were designed to guarantee a HIGH pass score and prepare for an entry level position at any Healthcare facility. Again, I'm confident that I made the best choice in training! thank you LFH!
Reply to comment

Sheila Holland on Sunday, March 24, 2013 9:30 AM
I am now certified CNA thanks to Erika at Life solutions for health.The experience was everything I expected and more I plan to take more courses at this school to further my career.Ms,Erika was more than a instructor she was concerned,caring and whole heartly into what she was taught to our class.She made sure we had the proper understanding and knowledge for the course taken.If you want to further your education and be taught the proper way take any of the courses offered at Life solutions for health. Thanks Ms.Erika!!
Reply to comment

Semetria Mars on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 9:40 AM
Welcome to the real world.This is second day of clinical with Ms Erika at life solutions working at the nursing home. You have to be mentally prepared to work with her if not don't bother coming to the class. Ms Erika is the type of person who is about business and getting the job done correctly. She has prepared me in such a good way that when i came to clinical it was like I've already been working here before, that's just how prepared i was thanks to her. So if you not ready to work and learn the right way then this is not for you but if you are Life Solutions is the place to be.
Reply to comment

Tia on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 7:56 PM
Thanks to Mr. C!!! He is an excellent teacher that is very knowledgeable of the material... Now I can move forward with my career with confidence.
Reply to comment

George Greene on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 10:40 PM
RESPECT! Works in any profession. Thanks for sharing the importance of Respect.
Reply to comment

Jami Morris on Tuesday, July 29, 2014 2:25 PM
I had an excellent experience at Life solutions for Health. Ms. Erika Stubbs was a superb educator!! This establishment will provide you everything you need to know regarding your preferred field.
Reply to comment

Wanda Curb on Friday, May 01, 2015 2:49 PM
Today I'm a certified CNA thanks to Erika at Life Solution for the excellent teaching
Reply to comment