Phlebotomy

powered by

Your Thoughts!

Phlebotomy

21 Comments to Phlebotomy:

Comments RSS
Tiffany Jenkins on Thursday, October 06, 2016 9:16 AM
I really enjoyed this class, I thought that the instruction was great. We all learned a lot and were all taught skills that will help us gain employment.

Phylicia Stevens on Thursday, October 06, 2016 9:17 AM
I felt like I received excellent information and hands on experience that will allow me to work as a phlebotomist in any health care or clinical setting. I would recommend this program to anyone as it was recommended to me.

Shaundra J. on Monday, October 24, 2016 2:42 PM
I am looking forward to the next Phlebotomy class. I have taken the CNA class previously here and I would have it no other way than to take the Phlebotomy class as well. The staff is excellent and very caring. When you leave this school you are prepared for the state certification.

Marrie Dobbins on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 11:38 AM
Outstanding course and teacher. Toi Flagg was very knowledgeable about Phlebotomy and was very fair on test. She was pleasant and taught us in a way we could be skilled in venipunctures and passing the NHA cert. exam. The school was also outstanding. Erica was willing to work with students anyway she could to make us successful. I enjoyed my 6 weeks- it was fast and durable and well worth the price of tuition. I will miss my classmates and with them well in phlebotomy!

Stephanie Robinson on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 11:40 AM
My experience at Life Solutions for Health was great. I loved the course and the instructor. I feel like I learned so much information and am ready for the next step.

Camelia WIlliams on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 11:43 AM
Mrs. Toi has a passion for what she does. She makes the program lectures come to life. Having a teacher that wants you to succeed in the program, makes you want to try harder. The class was fun and challenging at the same time. I'm glad I took my course here. I really learned alot from this program.

Breanna Crockett on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 11:47 AM
I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Life Solutions for Health. I love that the program is very to the point. It is short and sweet. Toi was an excellent instructor. She explained things in a way where you understand it. I look forward to completing additional programs here. I also like that the pricing here is affordable. I would recommend this institution to anyone looking to further their education.

Keneasha Hickman on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 11:50 AM
The course overall I loved! I would recommend this course for those looking for a fast pace track into a career field. This class gave me a chance to take a different route for an affordable price. Toi is a great instructor. This was money and time well spent.

Pamela Barner on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 11:52 AM
This experience has been awesome. I learned so much information in a short period of time. I feel very prepared to step out into the workplace because the instruction was great.

Maqueda Davis on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 11:55 AM
I personally have had a wonderful experience attending Life Solutions for Health. I would love to come back and attend more of the classes this school has to offer.

LaKeisha LaGuins on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 11:58 AM
My experience at Life Solutions for Health has been wonderful. Toi has taught us a lot. When I first started the class I didn't know how to draw blood. This course has taught me so much and I'm thankful. I would recommend people to take the class.

Marrie Dobbins on Thursday, November 10, 2016 6:13 PM
I have just completed the Phlebotomy course and could not be happier! I cannot think of one negative thing to say about at this school. The owner, Erika Green is top notch. I watched as she taught, led, encouraged and supported each of my classmates equally. She showed no favoritism and respected each student. I even witnessed her going beyond for a classmate which made me KNOW I had chosen the right place to be. There are many schools and programs in the Atlanta area, but none compare to this school. My teacher Toi Flagg was outstanding. She taught us to the letter, all about material needed to pass the Certification test and her technique in the Lab was superb. No question was a bad one for Toi. She answered everyone with patience and knowledge. I can't sing their praise enough!!

Shaunna Rollison on Sunday, November 13, 2016 10:46 AM
I you would recommend this class because it is 6 weeks and very hands on the drawing blood from each other gives you real life experience the teacher participates so she actually knows the pain your going through. She teaches in a way that prepares you to do well above and beyond what your average performance. She is very particular about procedures being done in the safest way. Helps you through nerves and is easy to communicate with. Thank you for the kindness and understanding.

Britney Jordan on Sunday, November 13, 2016 10:55 AM
My experience here at Life Solutions for Health is one that I 'll never forget. Mrs. Erika is great at what she does and made me feel confident in making sure I met the expectations of becoming a phlebotomist. She was very hands on in making sure the material taught in lecture and the skills done in lab were straight forward and understandable. Overall, I'm very pleased with my choice here at Life Solutions for Health and recommend to those who are also interested in this profession.

Takenya Sweeper on Sunday, November 13, 2016 10:57 AM
My overall course experience was really good. I learned a lot within these last 6 weeks. I would definitely recommend this school to others.

Michelle Foster on Sunday, November 13, 2016 12:27 PM
I have truly enjoyed this course. It's immediate hands on work and I love that. The instructor was very knowledgeable of her course and made sure we never cut only corners. I will definitely be writing a review and telling others about this course.

Donnisha Tutson on Sunday, November 13, 2016 12:31 PM
I really enjoyed Life Solutions for Health. I honestly thought Nurse Erika Stubbs was a feisty individual, but she is an awesome teacher, she does not let you slide through the cracks. She ensures that ever student is knowledgeable about safety, proper procedures, foundation, and completing and knowing each step by step appropriately. I would definitely recommend everyone to Life Solutions. I appreciate RN Erika firmness but also her fun to move further in education.

TIffany Mack on Sunday, November 13, 2016 1:54 PM
My experience at Life Solutions for Health was very informative and a great learning experience. The material was very educational Mrs. Erika did a wonderful job educating our class. and I enjoyed the program. I would recommend Life Solutions to others.

Tyler Lynn on Sunday, November 13, 2016 2:03 PM
This program was great. As a college student I gained so much knowledge not only useful to the phlebotomy field but also useful to my goals for becoming a physician. Ms. Erika is a wonderful teacher that make sure you not only know your practical but also all of the information that goes along with it.

abeldanger on Saturday, April 08, 2017 1:19 AM

Shantai Dillingham on Sunday, March 11, 2018 12:12 PM
The phlebotomy program is excellent at this school. I started February 3 and finished March 11, I enjoyed the instructor and the people in my class. I learned so much during the 6 weeks. The instructor make sure you prepare for the field and the NBA Exam. Great learning environment. I recommend the school for anyone whose looking for a career change. The school has payment plans, so no worry about having the many at once.