Applicable to All Programs
Next In-Person Registration: Please schedule an appointment by email.
- 17 Years of Age or Older
- Ability to Read, Write, and Speak English
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID
- Social Security Card
- Clear Criminal Background Check
- Evidence of High School Graduation or equivalent (not required for our Nursing Assistant Program; 11th and 12th Grade High School students are encouraged to enroll into the Nursing Assistant Program)
- Fully Vaccinated or Vaccination Exemption Form (Required for Nursing Assistant and Medical Assistant Programs)
A felony conviction makes you ineligible for admission into our programs. Certain felony charges and misdemeanors pertaining to violent crimes and/or crimes against another person or child are also considered ineligible offenses to enter our program.
Nursing Assistant students must be fully vaccinated or have a signed vaccination exemption form on file.